Saturday 21 April 2012

I was tagged!


Hi! :3
I was tagged by Rika! *^*
So, let's begin!

Rules:
 1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
 3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
 4. Go to their page and tell them.
 5. No tag backs.
 6. You legitimately have to tag.

11 things about me

1. I'm small, end even if I'll never admit it again, I like it.
2. I love short and colored hair.
3. I really want a corset.
4. I prefer dogs to cats (but I love black cats *^*).
5. I am fascinated by the Victorian Age.
6. My favorite film director is Tim Burton.
7. My favourites books are the Harry Potter saga and "The elegance of the hedgehog".
8. I love unicorns u.u
9. My favourite tea is the "Lady Grey Tea".
10. I   really love my new haircut 
11. I really love Japan.


Questions

1. Who's your favorite singer? Why?
I think is Lady Gaga. Her songs are amazing, She's really cute, she wear wonderful outfits!


2. Who are your top 3 role models?
Nonoka Iwata



Sakurina

Kyary

3. If you could have a pair of boots of any color, what color would you choose?
White! I definitely want a pair of white boots!*^*

4. What's your favourite word to say? Or one you use really often?
Uke 

5. There's a color which looks really good on you, but you never wear? Why?
Maybe green? >.< I don't know. I really like to wear black and blue u.u

6. What's your most hated food?
Vegetables xD

7. Which name would you gave to your children?
Alice *^*

8. What's your favourite artist? (I mean every kind of art)
Tim Burton. Totally! u.u

9. What language would you like to be fluent in?
English and spanish (but i'm not so good in english and I don't know spanish xD)!

10. Book, Movie, Manga, Anime or Drama?
Manga! *^*

11. What are you living for?
What I am living for? I don't know. My biggest dream is to live in London with the person I love.


Questions for the people I'll tag!

1. What's yout favorite fashion style?
2. Do you have any pet?
3. What's your favorite garment to wear?
4. What's your favorite book? 
5. Where you want to live?
6. What's your favorite kind of art?
7. What's your favorite artist?
8. What's your favorite season?
9. Who's your favorite model?
10. What's your favorite song?
11. What  do you  wear more often? 






1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you. Please look at my post at http://shutupimwritinghere.blogspot.com/. I enjoy your blog very much.

    Josie.

    ReplyDelete